- biiainsuranceAsked on May 20, 2014 at 12:59 PMOk was just reading over the multiple payment form article and how it is embedded via iframe. My current form is customized and calculates rates and passes the dollar amount to the authorize.net Payment Information field. It seems I would loose this functionality if I go with an iframe embed, is that right?
If I was to just go with paypal over authroize.net would that then allow the customer to use credit card or echeck as an option? or is there another service that would give the client an option of echeck vs. credit card ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 01:41 PM
No, the functionality should still be there. You are embedding a single form, an entire form and not just a part of the form.
I don't think we have a checking option into our current payment integrations. If you follow the instructions on how to create basic multiple form, you'll notice the steps of creating two forms for payment methods. If you want to use that method, just please follow the entire steps.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 01:50 PM
Okay, so I think you can use another method without the need of using multiple forms. Can you please check this clone version of your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41395919956977. The field to choose Payment Method.
- biiainsuranceAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 04:32 PM
That would actually work however they want to do eCheck. Does paypal offer eCheck as an option when integrated ?
- KadeJMAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 06:36 PM
Yes, PayPal does have an eCheck Option to send it but it is not integrated with the payment tool and resides completely within your PayPal Account Settings to " Send Money ". Please see https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ1082&topicID=&m=ARA for more information.
- biiainsuranceAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 07:38 PM
Gotcha .. so at this point none of the payment solutions offer eCheck by default so guessing its not possible to have it as an option currently? Sorry if its a dumb question :o) just making sure I understand
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 08:57 PM
Unfortunately, none of our payment integrations offer eCheck as a payment method as of now.
I believe it is on the pipeline for our Authorize.Net integration, however, we are not privy as to when it will become available.
Sorry about that.
- biiainsuranceAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 09:14 PM
No worries :o) thanks for the quick reply ....
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 10:51 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.