- NoSlackFRGAsked on May 20, 2014 at 05:48 PM
In the free version, when I reach my 100 forms for the month, will I be notified?
Can I then upgrade to accomodate for the additional forms?
Also, if I reach 100 forms, can people still submit forms and I will just have to submit payment in order to view the additional forms?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 08:04 PM
1. Yes you will be notified through email about your form submissions that is near to its limit. You will be provided with an upgrade info so you can proceed with the upgrade to any of the paid plan to avoid interruption of the service. (I just want to be clear that it is not the form, you can create unlimited forms. It is the submissions limit of the form)
2. You can upgrade anytime you wish to increase your form submissions limit. Please head to the pricing page for more details. http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
3. No, when you react your submissions limit for the month, your forms will be temporarily disabled. It will enabled back when you upgrade to any of the paid plans. If you choose not to upgrade, you can wait until your submissions counter resets to zero which will happen every first day of the following month.
Let us know should you have further questions. Regards!