- pillarmarketingAsked on May 20, 2014 at 08:26 PM
I'm wondering if we might be able to create a link to our form with a URL parameter that would populate one of the form fields. For example:
If I were to e-mail the following link to someone and they clicked on it it would have the first form field filled out with the url parameter "johnsonFamily"
Thanks for any suggestions.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 08:53 PM
Your example link actually does work :)
For more information regarding form prepopulation via URL parameters:
Do let us know if you're having issues. Thanks!
- pillarmarketingAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 09:08 PM
Nice! I feel smart now.Do you have instructions on how to include a link in the auto responder or notification e-mails that link back to the form with all of the information filled in that was just submitted? I think I have the idea on how to do it but thought I would check with you first to see if there was an easier way! Thanks again for any suggestions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2014 at 10:49 PM
I have responded to you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/380132
- pillarmarketingAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 05:29 PM
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 07:16 PM
I think you were referring to thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/380132. Kindly click that link to check for the solution.