- NeilAsked on May 21, 2014 at 03:11 AM
Assuming I'm using Starter, Premium or Economy and the turnout/response is higher than predicted!...
What happens when I reach my "Monthly" submission limit?
1) What does the Submitter see if the limit is reached?
2) Will the same forms Submission limit be reset in the new month?
3) Will the forms limit be updated immediately if an upgrade is purchased or will it only take affect in the new month?
4) Will I be notified if the number of submittions is nearing it's Limit?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 06:04 AM
When you exceed your subcription allowed Monthly limts,
#1. The submitter will not be able to submit the form -- it will have a message "Form Disabled"
#2. The "Limit" is for the account, NOT the for the form. So, monthly, your account limits will be reset to zero(0)
#3 Yes. As soon as you upgrade/switch to higher plan, it will immediately take effect on the subscription account.
#4 Yes. It usually will notify you via your e-mail account if a limit had exceeded more than 50%. You can also see a visual representation in your account profile
Hope this answers your questions. In case you haven't registered an account yet, you use this link
https://www.jotform.com/signup to do it also.
Contact us anytime if you need further assistance.
- RaveWolfAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 07:17 AM
Thank you very much.
Answered perfectly, plus some!