- kursat73Asked on May 21, 2014 at 04:34 AM
I made my form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 07:23 AM
Please try it with iframe embed code, this might resolve the problem.
If this doesn't help, let us know here so we can assist you further.
- kursatAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM
That did not work. It took off some of the page breaks as well.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:03 PM
If the form is cut in half, manually edit the "height" of the iframe.
Do these two things and if the problem continues please post us the URL of the form below.
- kursat73Answered on May 21, 2014 at 01:44 PM
Form preview is at the link below and works fine
But when I install with any option it does not work and gets stuck at the button "please wait" error.
- kursat73Answered on May 21, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Sorry it worked fine. Thank you!!!