- laddsaAsked on May 21, 2014 at 06:28 AM
Over the past 24 hours I have received three form submission notifications by email, but these are not appearing in the submission list when I log into JotForm. Nothing is appearing after 19 May 2014.
Please could you investigate?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:48 AM
We are truly sorry about that. We are now aware of the problem and it has been addressed to our technical team for a quick resolution. We will inform you here as soon as this is resolve.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- CarinaAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:33 PM
We received the information that this situation is solved now. This situation was caused by a problem with data replication. I checked your account and could see submissions after 19th May. Can you please confirm that the situation is solved?
Thank you so much for your patience.
Please get back to us if further support is needed.
- laddsaAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 06:34 AM
No, there are still missing submissions, this time from 21 May.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 06:48 AM
I have notifed our developers.
We shall update you as soon as the issue is fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 07:52 AM
Problem has been fixed,
Thank you for your patience,