- garybcohenAsked on August 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM
I am taking in multiple fields of data on one person then I need the same information on another person in the same form. Do I have to duplicate each field one and a time or can I duplicate many fields at once?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 01:01 AM
You can only duplicate fields one at a time and it's not possible to duplicate all at once.
Hope this clarifies your concerns.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- raganlawfirmAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 05:24 PM
I too would like to be able to duplicate several fields at one time. Hope this can go into the feature request list! :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 10, 2011 at 06:14 PM
Yes, it's already in our developers to do list, but we don't have any updates yet to when it will be started since they are all busy on the new product that we have just released. We'll keep you updated once the feature is ready for use.
Thank you for your patience and have a great day!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:24 AM
UPDATE: This has now been implemented. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.