- mikemccloskeyAsked on July 13, 2010 at 12:15 AM
I have a large amount of text I need to use but don't want it to take up all the form real estate.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 07:44 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. You should probably put part of your text on another page and simply link to it from the form. You can define the link to open in a new window so the user would not lose the form data if she clicks on it while filling the form.
- mikemccloskeyAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 02:27 PM
When you say "another page", do you mean simply another page created and hosted by me, or another JofForm page? If the latter, how would I do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 10:33 AM
I mean a page hosted by you. Create a web page on your web site and link to that instead of putting a very large text on your form.
- mikemccloskeyAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 10:37 AM