- lojaaquinaoAsked on August 10, 2011 at 03:27 AM
Please inform me how can I send PDF documents to other people?
I put a button to send documents, but the documents do not reach the destinationmailboxes.
My Form: Pedidos (cotação e outros) - REVENDA
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 05:37 AM
Unfortunately uploaded files can not be included in the email as an attachement.
You can however include a link in the body of the email which would redirect
them to the uploaded file.
I noticed that in the body of the notification email of your form the variable for the
uploaded file is missing. Please add the following variable in the body of the
notification email to include the link for the uploaded file.
To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select 'Emai Alerts' > 'Notification'
4. In the body of the email add the email variable:
You may also click on 'Juntar Documentos' from the form fields
displayed to the left of the window.
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you have clarifications.