- sgambilldesignAsked on May 21, 2014 at 08:45 AM
I downloaded an excel of submissions for this form yesterday (5/20):
I had 17 submissions yesterday. Today, I checked and I only show 10 submissions. Everything from 5/20 is gone!
I am selling tickets to a limited ticket event, and am very close to selling out ... can you please look into this and resolve this issue today? I see that a few other people have had a similar problem.
Please let me know if you need more information.
- bellaclairebabyAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:46 AM
Mine are gone too!
- francoisuclanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:50 AM
- seemktAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 09:04 AM
Me too! In Android App, i can see, but not download.
- sofocusedAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 09:11 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to all of you.
Our developers are already aware of this issue on missing submissions and they are looking into it. I am creating a ticket for you. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:33 PM
Submissions from 20th are now back. I checked your form and I see them. So, it seems to be fixed now.