- utsportsmedicineAsked on May 21, 2014 at 11:03 AM
We have a form that asks for name and DOB multiple times within the same form. Is there a way to have the user enter the information once and it be populated automatically for them in the other fields so they don't have to repeat entering the same info?
- EliezerNAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:00 PM
You can accomplish that by using our Form Calculation widget and applying conditonal logics.
Please follow these steps to know how to accomplish what you need:
1. Add a Text Box for your name field and label it as Name or something like that.
2. Then your others name field must not be text boxes, but Form Calculation widgets. You can label them as Name 02, Name 03 and so on or something like that. Also make sure to delete the zero "0" from the Default Result field:
3. Then, create the conditions. See this animation to know how:
Then the result will like this example form: http://form.jotform.co/form/41354522876862
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- raulAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:50 PM
I've moved your question to a separate thread so we can address it properly.
You can refer to it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/548566