- devignedenisAsked on May 21, 2014 at 12:30 PM
When a person clicks on a field in my form the background around the field turns white.
How can I stop this from happening?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:30 PM
Here are the steps to remove the field highlighting effect of your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Click on "Field Styles" and then change the property value of "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.