- 113challengerAsked on May 21, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I am receiving emails that forms are completed but when I go to get submissions they are not there in my account
- CarinaAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:34 PM
I also could not find any submissions under the 2 forms of the 113challenger account. I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can determine the cause of this situation.
You will be updated via this thread once they have an update.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:42 PM
Sounds like our Auto Delete App is running :) but I checked your API keys and I don't see any authorizations for that app.
We will look into the problem and get back to you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:43 PM
Just made a submission and it showed up on the submissions page:
So, the problem seems to have resolved now?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:50 PM
My submission worked fine. But if the problem continues we recommend cloning the form and using the new version.
- 113challengerAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:51 PMI agree, but I have emails from over a week ago that have not been
downloaded as of yet but are not on my jot form site.
LCDR Franklin, Melissa (NSCC)
*"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."* *Abraham
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 03:45 PM
Let me re-open the ticket for that case so our developers can check further. If there are updates, you should receive it via this thread.