- anna1989Asked on May 21, 2014 at 08:16 PM
I would like to add images associated to the dropbox words, weather this would happen with hovering or selecting the word in dropbox.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:35 PM
- anna1989Answered on May 25, 2014 at 06:28 AM
Thankyou for your responce, I will be looking into this closely.
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Please do update us if you still need further assistance. Otherwise, reply is no longer necessary.
- anna1989Answered on June 01, 2014 at 07:46 AM
I would like to try the flag style example you attached above. However under conditions I am having trouble seeing how to associate text to images. Could you offer suggestions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 02:25 PM
In the image field, you can add text under its properties.
Settings > Properties > Text
So when you add a conditional logic, you can select the text from the dropdown selection:
That's it! OR, you can clone the example form made by my colleague by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL and just modify it in the form builder, add your additional set of fields.