- Alb83Asked on May 22, 2014 at 04:19 AM
Dear Jotform staff,
two subscriptions that were made last night have disappeared from the database of my form!
- Alb83Answered on May 22, 2014 at 05:59 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 06:07 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Are you having issues with your form "ECA2014 REGISTRATION FORM"? Upon checking, I found that you have one submission received on "05-21-2014". Are you missing from "05-21-2014" or "05-22-2014"?
We did have some technical glitch yesterday but that was already resolved. I am reporting this to our backend team and they will take a look. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- Alb83Answered on May 22, 2014 at 06:16 AM
Yes, that is the form.
I miss this two submission:
Wed, 21 May 2014 20:33:31 +0200
Wed, 21 May 2014 20:57:09 +0200
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 06:55 AM
I have updated our developers on the issue - and we shall let you know as soon as any updates come through.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 07:26 AM
Problem has been fixed,
Thank you for your patience,
- Alb83Answered on May 22, 2014 at 08:17 AM