- gzenergyAsked on May 22, 2014 at 06:31 AM
There appears to be missing submissions from yesterday.
Can you look into this for me please.
Example sale was keyed into Salesperson as Gary Egan.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 06:52 AM
Please accept our apologies -
I have escalated your issue to our developers for deliberation - we shall update you on this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 09:29 AM
Problem has been fixed,
Thank you for your patience,
- gzenergyAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Can you also please change that we have duplicate submission IDs
we use these to do mail merges and 2 records have same unique ID no
- gzenergyAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 03:40 AM
It's the unique IDs that are duplicated.
- FemSQ2014Answered on May 23, 2014 at 03:50 AM
I have a similar problem
Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 05:09 AM
Unique ID value cannot be edited, unfortunately. The only workaround I can imagine is to delete the submission with the duplicated Unique ID, then manually submit the form with its same exact data.