- websecurites12Asked on August 10, 2011 at 07:01 PM
Hello,How to insert a form in Lightbox mode in another form in a "Free text (HTML)" partThat is to say that in the form number two--we could via a link, access the form number (Lightbox).We can not.
Here's the script of the form light box :
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 07:45 PM
Scripts are not allowed to be embedded in Free Text HTML fields. This rule is put in place to prevent problems arising from conflicts with the embedded scripts and the form's own scripts.
I regret to tell you that what you're trying to achieve is impossible. The form builder will strips out script tags every time. There is no workaround to this. Sorry.
Perhaps you would want to try using pop-up codes instead, as demonstrated in this sample form - http://www.jotform.com/form/12214253573
- Morgan SETTURAAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 05:39 AM
- WebSecuritesAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 11:20 AMHi Neil,
Thanks for your response.How do I get the pop up is centered on the page? (And not upper-left).
Here's the script in question :
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 04:57 PM
Try adding top and left properties to the window.open() method
The problem with this solution is that the user's resolution is not taken into consideration. It means that no matter what value you use for the top and left properties, the pop-up cannot always be centered on all computers.
- websecurites12Answered on August 11, 2011 at 05:20 PM
Thanks for this response.Can you give a name to the tab (page) pop up ?
- boogerdAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:39 PM
is there a way not to worry abotu resolution and just use some sort of top=center?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:56 PM
As we would prefer to deal with separate issues in their own threads, please open a new thread and post your question. Title it: How do I Center a Lightbox Regardless of Screen Resolution?