JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
API to dynamically update values in dropdown fieldAsked by Mike on May 22, 2014 at 09:42 AM
1. Do you have an API whereby we can dynamically update values in drop down lists2. Can a forms data be edited after it has been submitted, i.e. reselect , edit results and submit3. Can a Matix be set as Mandatory4. Is there a submit and next opition wherby a user can enter candidate 1's response sumbit and then start with cndidate 2 etc.5 can forms be slected, i.e. once one has been completed it routes you to a new form
I believe our API can change properties in the form. Please check it here: http://api.jotform.com/docs/#post-form-id-question-id. If you need help with implementing it to your form, we advise contacting our API Team about it: http://api.jotform.com/docs/#contact
We have split the following questions into a new thread, please check accordingly:
1. Edit Submission: http://www.jotform.com/answers/381685
2. Mandatory Matrix Field: http://www.jotform.com/answers/381692
3. Multiple page or page break (next/back button): http://www.jotform.com/answers/381693
4. Routing form to another form after submit: http://www.jotform.com/answers/381696