- mhlAsked on August 11, 2011 at 05:14 AM
can i create form like attached screenshot ?
- allanftdAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 09:58 AM
This cannot be done within JotForm using drag and drop mechanism, but I have managed to somewhat modify the full source code to come up with a similar looking form:
The downside is that the submissions are a bit off but still manageable:
If you want to test this form, you may download the full source code by right clicking here and copy-pasting the full source code.
Very important: Do not forget to change the form ID to that of your own form.Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- mhlAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 09:30 PM
thanks for your answer, so i just create a blank form and copy paste the example source code from you and modified the source code ?
- allanftdAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 10:31 PM
I took the initiative of creating the form for you. Please go to your My Forms page and look for the Clone of Custom Matrix Form. Then copy your embed code by right-clicking here and pasting it into your web page editor. For the live demo, please click here.
In case you want to do it yourself in the future, please follow these steps:
2. Take note of the 11-digit Form ID. You can find it when you preview the page, i.e. http://www.jotform.com/form/<11-digit Form ID>
3. Copy-paste the modified full embed code I provided to you into your HTML/web editor.
4. Then replace all existing Form IDs (usually by pressing Ctrl-H) with the one you found in step 2.
5. Save the page.
The form submissions from your guests will go to the Submissions Page of the form you created in step 1.
We hope you find these steps clear. If not, please advise us so that we can assist you further. Thank you for using JotForm!