- russ1111Asked on May 23, 2014 at 12:20 AM
I updated a form and put quite a lot of effort into it and this morning it has reverted to the way it was before I started.
My proof is...how did the attached response sheet get generated by the form url below??? Sopmething happened that reverted it despite it being autosaved along the way
Please restore and tell me how this occurred as it is very worrying!
- CesarAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 12:43 AM
I will go ahead and raise a ticket to the Dev Team so that they can review this matter further. Once we have any updates form their end, they will let us know through this thread.
- russ1111Answered on May 23, 2014 at 12:51 AMthanks - please cc firstname.lastname@example.org in to responses as she will be
rebuilding the form and we want to know if you can recover it.
- CesarAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 01:12 AM
Once the Dev Team has any additional information they will post their updates on thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/382076.
Additionally to what we will be doing on our end (Informing the Dev Team). Please try reverting your form to a previous state using the Revision History tool.
Do let us know if does help resolve this matter or not. Thank you.
- russ1111Answered on May 23, 2014 at 01:31 AMOK thanks - revision history...awesome - I have reverted.
Love to know why it happened in the first place!
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Last week we had a trouble with our primary database. We had to rewrite some data in a specific period of time (2 hours).
We're very sorry about it,