- DavidAsked on May 23, 2014 at 02:19 AM
The fields do not return all entries...Only one entry is returned
Here is the page:http://trevohealthreview.blogspot.com/2014/05/you-are-invited-vous-etes-invites-trevo.html?spref=fb
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 02:47 AM
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notifier
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notifier, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
To view the complete details of the submissions you have missed:
Hope this helps.
By the way, I would recommend registering a free JotForm account so you can easily manage your forms and submissions. Use the email address you have originally used for JotForm so you can have all your forms automatically transferred to the registered account.