- RJSKAsked on May 23, 2014 at 04:17 AM
My account still shows that I have one unread form submission, even though I have been through them all.
I tried to delete all the form submissions for that form type, and is now completely clear, yet it still says there is one unread...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 05:19 AM
It must be browser caching issue. Please be noted that you can manually mark your submissions as "Read" and here are the steps:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form which displays the "Unread" submission.
3. Click on "More" button from the toolbar and then click on "Mark All as Read". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- RJSKAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 05:59 AM
Sorted, I think.