- marcommAsked on May 23, 2014 at 01:57 PM
I was trying to add multiple recipients for my jot form. I tried adding them according to what is given in the link: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
But it does'nt work. The oder details is still sent to just one email ID of the account.
How do I fix this?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 04:45 PM
I was not able to reproduce the problem on my end. I tested this with gmail accounts.
Please kindly try with gmail or yahoo accounts. If it works, then there is a possibility that your email server provider are rejecting the emails. Please have your hosting provider to whitelist our IP addresses and domains
Let us know if further help is needed.
- marcommAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I tested with gmail accounts as well but it still didn't work.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 12:46 PM
If you are just getting the tests to firstname.lastname@example.org, that means you are probably using the test button. This will only send the test email to the default email address in your account, which is that one.
To really test a form, you must fill it and submit it.
- marcommAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 03:15 PM
Thank you. It worked.