- DavidDodgePhotographyAsked on May 24, 2014 at 10:04 AMWhen I try to create or load a form it says its trying to load ........ then "Wow, this must be a big form" ..... then gives up. Been trying for several days now.Please advise.Thx
- CesarAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Please try clearing your browser's cache and logging back in to your JotForm account. Also, for best results kindly try Google Chrome as the recommended browser to load the Form Builder.
Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.
- DavidDodgePhotographyAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 02:01 PMHi,
I did as requested ... cleared cache .... I am already using Chrome,
but still no joy.
- bobAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 03:31 PM
I've just logged into your account and found just one form named "Simple Contact Form w/ Captcha".
I checked your form and experienced no problem at all loading that form.
If you have already cleared you browser cache, just do it again and do one more thing. Clear your form cache too. Read the guideline on How to Clear Form Cache.
Then log back in to your account and try reloading your form.
Hope this time your problem will be resolved.
- DavidDodgePhotographyAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 04:41 PMHi Bob,
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 07:10 PM
Looks like your response got cut off. Kindly open http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer_display.php?if_id=382716 using your web browser and re-post your response.
We do apologize for the inconvenience.
- DavidDodgePhotographyAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 09:27 AMHi,I have taken all measures as requested but still no joy. i have checked my computer for malware and virus' but nothing. Really frustrating.Regards David
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 10:12 AM
What browsers have you tried so far? Have you tried using other computer as well? I can see that you have 2 forms under your account. Kindly try other browsers/computers and let us know if you can view your forms.
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM
And by the way, I can see that it was last edited 5th of May. You have 1 form originally and looks like you were able to create another. Please let us know if you were able to view your forms now.
- DavidDodgePhotographyAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 10:18 AMHi,I have tried Chrome. IE, Firefox browsers with no joy. When I click on create a form and use either templates or blank I have the same problem even though it creates the form, but I cannot see it or edit it. I can get access to the embed code but I need to edit the forms. When I access the site it immediately goes looking for a form but says "wow, this must be a large form" then gives up. Any other ideas ???
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Have you tried using other computer? So we can isolate the issue. Your form loads perfectly fine on our end.
- DavidDodgePhotographyAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 08:21 PMHi,
Had several probs with computer. End the end I had to re-install
windows. All cleared up now. Many thanks for your help and support
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I am glad to know that the issue is now resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.