- JoMarVisionsAsked on May 24, 2014 at 09:11 PM
All the required fields are filled in and when hitting submit the form gets all grey. I had to scroll up to realize there was a box saying "incomplete values" and so on. TRied several times filling all the fields required and it continues with the same problem.
Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
- EliezerNAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 11:39 PM
I tested the embedded and the standalone version of your form and I was able to reproduce the issue. However, after cloning the form and checking the form from closer, I found that the cause of the issue is the following fields:
- I am at least 18 years old and I am the sole creator of my artwork.
- I have read and accept all the conditions and details stated in the pdf with all the event details.
- The Facebook Like Me First widget.
The issue is that those fields are not correctly setup.
The first two check box fields I mention above do not have any Option setup. Hence, a conflict is been caused. You have deleted two of the default options the check box fields have when they are fist added, and you left just one option, but then you deleted the label of the option and left just the check box. That caused the conflict, because it was like there was no option chosen and the field was set as required.
So, in order to use just one option of the check boxes and delete the option, you will need to use CSS code. So, simply leave just on eoption to the fields, in this way:
Do that with the check box fields I mentioned above. Then, inject the following CSS code:
Here is how to inject CSS code to forms: How to inject custom CSS codes
That will resolve the issue with those fields.
So, regarding to the third field, which is a widget, if you no longer need it, you can simply delete it by clicking on the widget field and then click on the X icon and that will resolve the issue:
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 12:11 PMThank you so much. Everything seems to be working now. :)
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 01:21 PMSorry to bother you guys again but I had an artist trying to submit and he says he's done everything as it should and it's not accepting his jpg files which are within the size limit:
- JoMarVisionsAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 01:31 PMI also noticed that the pdf form is not showing on the website either. Please help! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 02:57 PM
Since your main concern on this thread has been resolved, we would greatly appreciate if you could post your other questions to a separate thread and provide more details about it so we can assist you better.
Thanks for your understanding.