- mujkaliseklunaAsked on May 26, 2014 at 08:42 AM
for services "Heureka", which is price comparsion servis, we need our form to send some form data to them.
It cannot be HTML based, because there is unique key, that cannot be exposed.
The script call this address:
ID = unique key from Heureka
I think it can be handle by WebHooks, by I have no idea how.
Please could you help me, how to solve this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 09:26 AM
When you're sending the data to Heureka, does the user need to be redirected to their page after the form is submitted?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 09:27 AM
Also, which form are you working on and what are the form fields that needs to be sent to them?
- mujkaliseklunaAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 11:01 AM
- no redirecting to page of Heureka, only send the URL with the ID (api key).
- it is form named "Objednavka menstruacniho kalisku", and fields: e-mail; order ID (cislo objednavky). The item ID ignore for this moment.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Your message has reached my colleague @NeilVicente. He will get back to you once he is available online.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 01:26 AM
Does your server have PHP and cURL installed? If not, then I am afraid there is no solution available for this.
- mujkaliseklunaAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 03:00 AM
Dear Neil, on the site www.MenstruacevPohode.cz there is no php or cURL, but I have another hosting and there are theese technologies, so I think I can use it there.
So I suppose, on thet server hosting (https://hosting.wedos.com/en/) I will put the php script - probably this: https://github.com/heureka/heureka-overeno-php-api, and then use WebHooks to send data there.
Am I correct? If so, how set up webhooks?
Thank you for your advice, because if we cannot solve this, I have to stop use forms and use some shop solution...
Wish you only the best
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 03:42 AM
You will simply add the URL for your php script to the form's webhooks.
Using Heureka's php API script should make it easier for you to go through with this, assuming that you at least know how to do php scripting.
Otherwise, you will need to ask or hire someone who knows PHP to do the custom scripting for you.
Webhooks is pretty simple. For each submission, your designated WebHook URL will be called.
Check out this sample WebHooks data. You can see that all the form submission information are in rawRequest, formatted in JSON.
- mujkaliseklunaAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 04:07 AM
Dear Neil, thank you for your advice. Now I understand and ask PHP programator to update the script for me.