- MMREITAsked on May 26, 2014 at 03:09 PM
I have a report I want to generate that would graph the top twenty responses to my Ticketing System.
The field I want to key in "Concern" but it is not selectable.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 04:15 PM
Let me please inform you, that the Text Box input field is not considered as a selectable type. Due to this, it is not currently possible to select the Text Box field as a data field in Visual Reports.
I have attached a feature request ticket to add the Text Box fields into reports, but I can not provide any ETA for when it will be implemented.
Here is a list of supported form fields in Visual Reports:
- Drop Down
- Radio Button
- Check Box
- Star Rating
- Scale Rating
- Matrix (partially, based on used input type)
We will let you know if we have any updates on this.
- steve.barnesAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 08:41 PMThanks Michael. As usual, it is more important to understand the needs of
my user (before they understand those requirements themselves). I
restructures my inputs to adapt. It works great.
*Better Homes and Gardens Mason McDuffie Real Estate*
7901 Stoneridge Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 924-4669 (The best way to reach me is through email.)