- AaardvaarkAsked on May 27, 2014 at 05:36 AM
BUT - why can 't I see the map when I go to https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/41418303127950 ?
I can see it when I go to http://canberrabirds.org.au/incidental-record-form/
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 05:39 AM
As I cannot reproduce this problem on my end, I would suggest clearing your browser's cache and restarting your browser.
If the issue presents itself again, please do inform us so we can conduct further troubleshooting.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- AaardvaarkAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 06:24 AM
I have tried three different browsers with cleared cache and I can never see the map in the widget when I go straight to jotform address. I have no problems with any browser with the same form at my website address.
The reason I included it in the other thread was because it is the SAME symptom as that thread, I thought it might help to identify the cause.
- I can't see the widget map when I look at the form at the jotform address
- the original complainant can't see the widget map when looking at the form on our website.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 08:14 AM
Thank you for your cooperation. I have found out that the problem occurs when the form is viewed or embedded securely.
The non-secure version poses no issues whatsoever:
With that said, I have submitted a report ticket to our widgets development team. We will inform you if and when this gets fixed.
In the meantime, kindly use the non-secure versions of your form when viewing as standalone and when embedding.
- MacLucAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 05:46 AM
The bug has been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.