- skydivemuseumAsked on May 27, 2014 at 01:36 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 02:36 PM
Embedding your form to a website of yours is easy. Please follow these steps to know how to get the code you need to embed into your web page:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab while in edit mode on your form
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button in the top toolbar
3. Click the "Embed" button
4. Copy the code provided
5. Paste the code into your web page where you would like to display it. Usually somewhere in the body section of your webpage.
You can find these same instructions on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.