- 3dcoachesAsked on May 27, 2014 at 05:28 PM
I have a simple checkbox on my form with conditional autoresponder emails set up based on what is checked. The notifications come through fine, but only 1 of the 3 autoresponder emails seems to be sending. The autoresponder that sends is based on the last 2 checkboxes on my form, but the first two items listed don't seem to be sending. It worked when I first set it up, but it quit working at some point. Any suggestions? Thanks
- 3dcoachesAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 05:35 PM
For clarity, condition #3 in the screenshot above DOES work, but conditions 1 and 2 DO NOT seem to be working. Thanks
- KadeJMAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 07:33 PM
I tested this further on my testing account and found that #1 and #3 are working on my end, but I can confirm that condition #2 is not. I tested this a few times to make sure, but it seems like there is something wrong since it is set up the exact same way as your other two conditional emails. I've forwarded this matter over to our development team to have them look into it further. As soon as we know something more we will respond here about it.
- 3dcoachesAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 09:36 PMThank you! I have duplicated this form numerous times, so I presume the issue will be the same on each one. If you find a fix, do I need to change each form individually?
- CesarAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 11:44 PM
If possible, please provide the FormID's of the cloned forms, so that we may add this information to the ticket my colleague has elevated to the Dev Team. Thank you.
- 3dcoachesAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 09:24 AMAny news on this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 02:27 PM
Unfortunately, there's no update yet, but the thread is already assigned to our developer. We'll make sure to let you know if updates are made.
- 3dcoachesAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 03:20 PM
Waiting patiently here... growing frustrated. I decided to try to simply delete and recreate all of the autoresponders to see if they will work then. This really stinks though because I have cloned that original form 19 times and am going to have to redo all of them individually if it works I assume.So I went to grab the HTML out of the original autoresponders so I could copy and paste them back into the redone versions, and the HTML Source Editor doesn't work as this image demonstrates. Please help with my issues
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 05:05 PM
It appears that original issue with the second email notification is caused by updated Check Box option.
We do not update conditions automatically, so that in order to fix the issue you will need to resave your second condition.
We will handle a bug with empty HTML editor in IE via separate thread.