- pagauaAsked on May 28, 2014 at 09:58 AM
I would like to know if it is possible to hide the quantity, image and logo input on my form unless the checkbox is checked.
Something like the Sub-Product hiding when the checkbox is clear (like the product "Chemise Manche Longue Marine / Marine Shirt" on my form). That way I will have only 15 lines on my order form and when they click the box they will see the detail of it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 11:09 AM
No, sorry, that is not possible. However, I have found a nice alternative:
This clone uses a widget called "Product Lightbox", so that the full size of the product image will only appear when you click on the thumbnails.
Let me know if you are interested on this solution.
- pagauaAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Well, that's perfect and surely better that what I was thinking. How do I do that?
- pagauaAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I found it!
Thanks for your help! It's really appreciated!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 11:17 AM
You're very much welcome. As a side note, you will have to decrease the width and height of the images via your injected CSS to make them appear as thumbnails.