- pellexasilAsked on August 12, 2011 at 02:00 PM
Of course, no submissions will be completed, but will person submitting the form be informed of this fact? I'd prefer it if they weren't.
- allanftdAnswered on August 12, 2011 at 02:30 PM
Thank you for your message, Forms that are linked to JotForm accounts that have already exceeded the allowed number of submissions per month will display the following message instead of displaying the form :
I hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- smartsalesAnswered on August 12, 2011 at 03:07 PM
Suggestion: When the count hits, say 90, why not send a reminder email to the account holder?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 12, 2011 at 06:11 PM
Actually, our system automatically does that. It sends a message to the e-mail address associated to the account which reminds the account owner t is on the verge of reaching the 100 submissions mark and that an upgrade is advised for uninterrupted service.
If I remember correctly, the reminder message is sent either on the 70th or 80th submission.
- smartsalesAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 09:21 AMThanks for the prompt response!
- allanftdAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 09:31 AM
You're welcome, Richard. We're glad to be of service.
Looking forward to another chance to help you again in the future. Thank you for using JotForm!