- dudiackAsked on May 28, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Hi. I am having an issue. Part of the google spreadsheet that my form is integrated into is not being filled from the form.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 02:17 PM
Could you please let us know if this is the form you are having troubles with? https://www.jotform.com/form/33175264133954
I cloned it, built the integration and send some tests, and I found that the fields that were not populated are the fields with the labels #Amount of Miles/Points. If "Other", please specify program type
So, upon further investigation I found that the issue is caused by the similarity among the label of the fields. Once I change a bit the labels it started populating the data:
Changing the labels:
As you can see I changed the numbers by letters. That way the labels/fields will differentiate.
Then, I remove the integration and rebuild it and the result was the the entries are now automatically added to the spreadsheet:
So, please follow the same workaround to get the integration working correctly.
Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.