- grantmdavisAsked on August 12, 2011 at 06:10 PM
I tried following the steps by selecting Email Alerts when in edit mode on the form, but it doesn't make sense to me. Where do I enter my email address so I get notified. The steps don't make sense to me.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 12, 2011 at 06:20 PM
Here is the proper way to change the recipient address for your form's notification mail:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Click Email Alerts
2. Click "Notification" or whatever its name is
a. If there is none, click Add New E-mail > Choose Notification then complete the wizard
3. In the Compose E-mail screen, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
4. Enter your e-mail address in the Recipient E-mail filed
5. Click Finish then save your form
Let us know if you still find these steps not helpful. Thanks!