- Shane BurleyAsked on August 12, 2011 at 09:02 PM
Is it possible to have JOTFORM include related info with each answer so you can reference what the applicant is answering? For example.... if an applicant is answering yes/no or agreeing to a statement by checking a box... then the submission email from the applicant would show the answer yes/no or agree/disagree then show what the question or statement the applicant just replied to.
I created a form for a client that has 5 or 6 areas where the applicant enters their intials in agreemant to a statement(s)
So when my client receives the submission there are 5 or 6 initials with no reference to what they are initialing/agreeing to for future reference.
Help! Can JOTFORM include the original question/statement? or is there a way to provide a space when creating the form to enter a short description so the person processing the submissions has some point of reference?
Thank you for your help or suggestions in advance!
- allanftdAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Yes, you can include the original question/statement into your email notification template. Simply follow these steps:
1. Copy a question in your form.
2. In your JotForm account, open the Email Notification Wizard of your form.
3. Paste the question you copied in step 1 into the appropriate cell. Make sure that the order of the questions in the form should be the same in that of the email notification template.
4. Click Finish to close the Wizard.
5. Save the changes made in your form.
6. Test the form and see if the answers in the email notification is consistent with the one you submitted in the online form.
We hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!
- Shane BurleyAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 09:45 AM
THanks! I really appreciate it!