- scsoformsAsked on May 29, 2014 at 09:10 AM
I would like to have the option of a submit/save and continue type button on the form below that allows people to click and it actually submits the form and send out the email for them to continue later but also have a submit button at the bottom for completion.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 29, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Please note that we have a feature that allows your form users to save their information in the form without doing anything, all you need to do is to enable it and your user's data will be saved in the form. It is the Autofill feature. Here are the steps to enable it:
1. While editing your form find and lick "Setup and Embed"
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
You can find more information about it in this guide: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue LaterInform us if you need further assistance with this query.Thanks