- ufaedwebmasterAsked on May 29, 2014 at 04:18 PM
No jotform button on wordpress after Jotform "Embed Form" plugin is installed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your Wordpress website where the form was used. We will do some test also.
I assume you have used this JotForm App http://apps.jotform.com/app/wordpress_embed_form
We will wait for your updated response.
- ufaedwebmasterAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 12:41 AMThe plugin that I am attempting to use can be found here:
There should be a jotform button appearing in the visual text editor on the
backend of the wordpress website. The link you shared with me only displays
a skeleton of a page without any content.
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 05:38 AM
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
It's the plugin URL you provided us but My colleague asked for your wordpress website URL where you embeded the form.If you provide us the URL then we can take a look and investigate about the problem.
You may also put a screenshot here and can share us for better understand.
Thanks for your patience.
- ufaedwebmasterAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 11:01 AMThe website url is http://ufaed.org/wdpr . I do not however see how this is
helpful as the problem is in the backend.
The button in this image does not appear.
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 12:42 PM
The embed-forms does work, I suggest that you deactivate and remove the Jotform integration plugin. The last update of that plugin was 2 yrs ago. You can download the updated version in here http://wordpress.org/plugins/embed-form/ the last update of the embed-forms was May 6 2014.
Once you have downloaded the zip file you can add new plugins by uploading the zip file in your wordpress.
I just tested this and Jotform icon shows when you add post or edit page.