- UshanAsked on May 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM
I know this has been discussed, appologies for repeating it.
I need forms to be available off-line (as an offline cached webpage) or in other form...hope you'll develop a solution soon. The requirement is: have a blank form saved locally, available to be filled, then submit it when connected to the internet.
For starters, if at least if one form could be available locally and not multiple filled forms save on the phone/laptop requiring you to develop an entire app.
Ushan. (JOTFORM ID: IDRS)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 04:58 AM
Have you checked our "Auto Fill" feature already? This will do something very similar to your requirement. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature-Save-Form-Entries-to-Continue-Later
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Enable the "Auto Fill" feature in your form and save it.
3. Download your form's full source code. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
When you load the form from the code you have downloaded and then input in form fields, it will automatically be saved in your browser. You can close the form/window. When the user is connected to internet and you open the form again, you will the form data you have input will already be there and you need to simply submit the form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.