- tashesAsked on May 30, 2014 at 03:10 AM
We use jotform to accept applications. we need use a hidden field "Status" to follow up how we handle the application internally : Pending, Accepted, rejected...
We have problem that Whenever we changed the status using "edit form" the submiter e-signature is lost. we need to keep that signature as we are not changing any user submited date, just internal one? Could find a solution for that please
- ManagermustafaAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 03:14 AM
What do you use for signature, smooth signature or e-signature widget?
- tashesAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 03:21 AMI beleive it is e-signature widget.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 07:00 AM
Upon testing a clone of your form, I discovered that while the signature does indeed vanish during the editing process, once the submit button is clicked, the signature returns. Did you actually go through the editing process completely and still not see any signature?
- tashesAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 09:11 AMhello. yes of you continue to the end it is vanishing also.
- CarinaAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I could replicate the same situation. It seems that upon editing the E-signature widget deletes its content:
I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse it better. They will contact you via this thread once they have news on this.
Let us know if we can be of more assistance.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 03:08 AM
Just wanted to inform you that i am working on that currently, but could not find the exact issue yet.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 08:05 AM
It is fixed, thanks for the report.