What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I have checked your account and could see the total 4 forms are there.Did you tried after clearing your browser cache?Ok Take a look all of your forms here -
But You are already overlimited upload space.
Please upgrade your account as soon as possible,otherwise you can't attach file with the submissions to your form.Check the link to upgrade your account-
For futher assistance in this query,please get back to us.
HI ! I think you had a server error. I did end up finding the forms EVENTUALLY! But both my partner and I did not see them on two different days - it was frustrating.
Also, some of my form users could not complete their submissions because of server errors. Is this typical of your product?
JotForm Support Manager
No, it's not typical, but as any other web service such as google or yahoo, there are days when servers might experience some glitches , which won't affect the majority of our users, just a few ones. Our platform is very stable, but last week we got some database replication issues that were solved by our developers.
Not being able to see your forms could caused by browsers. Sometimes you might not be correctly logged in your account. JotForm builder interface can be seen as a guest. So that is another possibility.
I would recommend you to always make sure you open a fresh session. Clearing browser's cache if you notice a problem like this, should also help.
Thanks for the answer.
1. Actually, we had 4 of our 142 applicants experience problems and even sometimes more than once - that's a rate of nearly 3% - way over the expected failure rate for a system like this.
2. Also, if what you say about logging in is true- which I do believe from what I saw this morning, this is clearly a problem. A user should not be able to enter a username and password and still be considered a Guest. It fooled my whole team and caused massive anxiety. There are no error messages or signs that say Guest Login.
3. If you need a database genius, and it sounds like you do - check out my favorite consultant: http://geophile.com/jao/ He will get your database squared away lickity-split.
1. There are many factors that might affect submissions process, but once again our system is really stable. It would be better to contact us if you notice any more issues with submissions. We would appreciate any information about the case (i.e, error messages, steps to reproduce the issue, browser version and so on).
2. As long as you can see a human icon and your account name, everything is fine.
Otherwise, you will see a login item in navigation menu.
3. We have a great Development Team which is able to do pretty much anything, but running a service with over million users is not a common thing.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any further assistance.