- P0mP0mAsked on May 30, 2014 at 03:18 PM
How do I make sure that submissions from my forms go to a specific email address with copies saved in My Jotform?
- EliezerNAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 04:45 PM
You can receive emails notifications everytime someone submits your form by creating Notifiers. Please follow these steps to know how to create notifers in your form:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.You can also find these steps in this guide: Setting up email notificationsPlease note that your submissions will be saved/stored in your Jotform account, you can find them in the Submissions page of your form.Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.Thanks