- TheLifestyleBrokerAsked on May 31, 2014 at 01:01 PM
MY DESIGN DETAILS:
1) We can name the coupon on the same page as the rest of the input
2) Choose our dates that the coupon is good for, when it begins and when it ends
3) Date of aquisition: this was trickier b/c for many people that date is the day they purchase. For me, it is the date they arrive to use my vacation rental. So we need to somehow connect a date parameter on the form to this selection. Perhaps it could be an additional date "selection" in the left side of the form creation page designated for coupon code input only??
- KadeJMAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Can you please elaborate more on your meaning behind " you cannot name on the same page as the input "? I'm not quite sure that I understand this. I would like to point out that it is possible to rename your coupon code to something else. Did you mean like the field tag or something along those lines?
Also, I think a " beginning date to set the coupon code to start at " is a great idea! However, there is already an end date so that part is not necessary. As for your " Date of Aquisition " I think that this could theoretically be tied into the coupon date itself so that when it leads to a certain date on selection there would be an option that can be checked to go by that date to set it accordingly.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 01:38 PM
I meant to say that I have pushed this part to our developers as well just to confirm it again with you as I stated in the original thread that I would do so since it has been broken up into counterparts to help avoid confusion with so many details.
- lebausAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 03:31 PMGreat questions.
Having all the info you want to input on the same page, at the same time
(creating the coupon code name)
For my vacation rental reservations, the discounts might apply to the month
of September, so the purchase date might be today, but the coupon will only
be good during the "aquisition" time period, when you intend to take the
item or check in to the hotel, resort, etc. so essentially the aquisition
period has to line up with the validation time period of the coupon.
For planning purposes, you might want to set up all your coupons ahead of
time, so you would need a start date.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 05:31 PM
Thank you for clarifying that furthermore with us here as well. As I mentioned in your other thread our Developers will take a look as soon as they can and if we have any updates we'll certainly let you know.