- ffeniliAsked on May 31, 2014 at 04:57 PM
I'd like to limit my wedding guests from bringing random guests by having the people invited limited by the Last Name on the invitation.
For example - let's say I invite Joe Smith and Mary Smith and not their kids. I'd like for them to type in SMITH to the "Last Name" box and then Joe Smith and Mary Smith pop-up as their options to select who is/is not attending. This would prevent them from assuming their kids can come. Then they select their names and hit "Can Attend" "Cannot Attend", etc.
Is this possible in Jotform?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 06:21 PM
You can try using conditional logics on your form:
1) You could add a Text Box field
2) And Radio Button fields
3) Then click on Setup&Embed, Conditions, and selec "Show/hide a form field":
4) After this you set the conditions this way:
- ffeniliAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 06:37 PM
This is exactly what I wanted - thank you for the thorough and speedy reply and easy cloning ability! I really appreciate it and will be recommedning Jotform to my friends!
- ffeniliAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 08:22 PM
Is there a way to bulk add "Radio/Button" so I don't have to go through the steps everytime I add a name?
- bobAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Sorry I didn't find any easy way for you.
What I've found so far to suggest you is duplicating the fields using Properties button.
You may use the Auto-Complete field widget for the Last Name field which will provide suggestions while typing into the field. This will ease the process of filling out a form, if you have a list of more than 100 entries.
I've just added something to the form what my colleague already created and showed you.
Please just have a look to our built-in RSVP Templates first. You can edit according to your requirement while using any template.
Please get back to us with updates about your query.