- maivutanAsked on August 14, 2011 at 09:44 AMThen in case the people don't have a Facebook account or lazy to login. Then the people don't want to fill in our form anymore and we can't work..
This is a re-post of a comment on Shorten Your Forms Using Facebook Profile Info
- allanftdAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 09:59 AM
This feature is most helpful if you intend to target users who are most likely to have a Facebook account, which nowadays means almost each internet user! :)
We hope you enjoy this revolutionary new feature from JotForm!
- maivutanAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 02:54 AM
Ok! Did there are still have another type of feature? Like login with yahoo, hotmail, gmail?
- brx250Answered on August 16, 2011 at 04:03 AM
Unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable with JotForm. However, what you've just said is a nice idea. I will try to add this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
Albert | JotForm Support
- coastbibleAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 03:19 PM
We echo maivutan.
It would be nice to allow for BOTH Facebook and regular Submit options to the same form.
We would prefer to position the Facebook login option at the top of our form (as optional), and still include the regular submit button down below.
- allanftdAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Your request has been promptly been endorsed to our Tier 2 Developers for consideration. Thanks much for sharing your suggestions, we value them!
- maivutanAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 01:49 AM
I just only say a little bit but there are so many problems, sorry!
- allanftdAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 01:56 AM
No worries at all! Every feedback (+ or -) from our valued members like you gives us an opportunity to serve you better by improving our service and product.
Thank you for sharing your ideas, concerns and suggestions with us. Keep 'em coming!
- maivutanAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 07:51 AM