- ibcbusinesscenterAsked on June 01, 2014 at 01:32 PM2. “International Telephone Picker”
I didn’t resolve yet the Telephone widget problem. I just tried to set no default country example, but it’s the same thing: widget automatically show the first telephone example from the list, Afghanistan in this case.
I think that is a widget failing.
Can we put nothing for default example?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 01:36 PM
I have this thread forwarded to our developers so they can further check and fix the issue. We will let you know here once this get fix.
- MacLucAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 06:55 AM
The bugs with default country and submitting form, have been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
- LozahnAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 08:50 AM
I can't seem to make the default country South Africa.
If I type South Africa it takes the fist name Afghanistan if I type SA it takes Saudi Arabia
Any help would be appreciated
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Please follow ISO_3166-1_alpha-2 codes in lower case letters while setting the default country in the widget. For example, use za for South Africa, us for United States, ca for Canada.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.