- PhoebeMargrillNixAsked on June 01, 2014 at 02:14 PM
I am testing your program and have repeatedly attempted to embed my form on my website while in my editor. I have never had trouble with this before so I know how to copy code and paste in the iframe. But for some reason nothing happens when I click "update" on my embed iframe code form on my site. What may I be doing wrong.
- PhoebeMargrillNixAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 04:02 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 05:24 PM
We apologize for the delayed response.
Can you please share to us also the URL of the website where we can check the form?
I tried searching using the domain URL in your email account, but I could not find the form here
Please provide us more details so that we can properly provide also the appropriate suggestion and response.
Just to be sure, in case you have not check yet, you can also review this user guide on how to get the form's iframe code embed.
- PhoebeMargrillNixAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 07:02 AM
Please make this topic private as I did not include the web address on purpose. The site you went to is the under construction site and you need a password to view the actual site.
- PhoebeMargrillNixAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 07:11 AM
I tried again this morning by changing sizes in the code and that made it work. Thanks anyway.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 09:44 AM
Upon your request, I have made this thread private.
I am glad to know that your problem is solved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.