- zuleeAsked on August 14, 2011 at 03:32 PM
I tried to make a form with facebook integration and place it on an HTML site that is going to be shown within my facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/KB.Marketing?sk=app_180682258667949
It can also been seen directly here: http://kbconnect.dk/facebook_side/konkurrence/konkurrence.htm
However, when I click the Facebook logo, the page says:
"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration."
Can any of you people help me?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 07:19 PM
Thank you for asking. I inspected your form and found out that it does not have any fields in it, just the log in button for Facebook integration, which means that the only information you'll be getting is the user's profile info. May I know which "Facebook logo" did you click when the page said ""Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration."?
I've tried clicking the "Deltag Nu" or submit button once and the form did submit. I received the thank you message:
Din deltagelse er nu registreret.
Du kan nu:
- Gå til væggen
- Læse e-bogen om Facebook markedsføring
- Dele måden hvorpå du udskriver konkurrencer på Facebook via kommentarfelterne nedenfor
- Og tak fordi du følger KB-Marketing
We would love to help you solve this problem but we're going to need more information. Please respond with an answer to the question I raised in this post. Thanks!
- zuleeAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 04:27 AM
Thank you for your answer!
In the meantime, I found out that I forgot to edit the "website"-settings in the Facebook application.
- allanftdAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 04:34 AM
Thanks for the update zulee, please advise us if we can be of further assistance.
Enjoy using JotForm FIT Forms!
- zuleeAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 04:31 PM
Is it possible to make a limitation on the form, so people cant participate more than one time?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 15, 2011 at 04:42 PM
Please refer to the link below to learn more about the answer to your last question:
Please contact us if you need more information with regard to this topic. We would prefer that you open a new thread for questions not related to the original question in this thread. Thanks!