- nicolehrmAsked on August 14, 2011 at 06:38 PM
I am trying to make a form for my website, but it says it is disabled. Can you tell me why and how to correct the issue.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 07:43 PM
The form is disabled because you have disabled it and you must have forgotten about it.
To enable it back:
1. Edit the form
2. Click Setup & Embed > Preferences
3. In the Status section of the Preferences window, click on Disabled then change it to Enabled
4. Click Close Settings then save your form
That's it! Your form should be back up again and ready for use. Notify us if you have other issues that you want ask help for. Thanks!