What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Monthly count for pricingAsked by larrykilham on June 02, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Iam experimenting with your form for reader request from my author site. I tried 13 samples in May and the form name in the opening window had 13 in it. Then in June I did another sample, and the form name has 14 embedded in it.
I thought this counter reset monthly so you cpould realize 100 free submissions per month. What's happening here?
Your understanding is correct. The submission counters are reset to zero on the first day of every month.
What you are seeing is the actually total count of the submissions you have in your form. Here are the steps to check your account usages of current month:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the "My Forms" link from the top menu.
3. Click on the person looking icon on the top right corner of your screen.
4. This will display the summary of your account usages. You can also click on the "Account" link.
5. Click on the "Usages" tab and you will be able to see your account usages. Please check the screenshot below:
As you can see in the above screenshot, you have only received 2 submissions this month.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.