- Elizabeth QuinnAsked on June 02, 2014 at 08:22 PM
I'm interested in using your site to set up a registration form for a theatre festival and having applicants pay the registration fee via our own PayPal account. I had a few questions:
1) The free option will definitely meet my needs with regard to 100 submissions but am I to understand those will not be secure submissions? If "yes", then what does that mean exactly? Can the information people enter be seen by anyone who wants to hack into our form?
2) Is it possible to embed a link directly to our PayPal account on the form and does this cost extra or is it available in the free starter plan? Is this also limited to 10 receive payments in the starter plan or does that not matter since we're using our own PayPal account?
I'm trying to decide between the starter plan and the premium plan so knowing these answers will help us to decide which plan to use. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Here are the answers to your query:
1. Yes you can receive 100 non secure submissions in your free account. Once the form is submitted, these data will not be encrypted while being transmitted from your form to our server. It cannot be seen by normal users but yes a hacker can see them. Please be noted that once the data reaches our server, they are safe and cannot be seen by anyone. SSL is used to encrypt data only in transmission.
2. I am not sure if I have understood this question. Please be noted that it is not possible to import our form in PayPal account. Yes, in free account, you can only receive up to 10 payment submissions.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.